Wednesday, September 27, 2017

You Have Better Things to Do

Truth to tell, property management isn’t the most exciting thing in the world to do. We’re professionals and have been at it for quite a long time, and we actually love what we do. But we wouldn’t call it exciting. At least not on most days. But we’re willing to guess that if you’re a property owner and rent out either residential or commercial properties and have been managing these properties on your own, there are days when you are more than ready to throw in the towel.

Some of these might sound familiar:

·        I’m tired of finding good and reliable tenants.
·        I’m no expert at marketing.
·        I’m tired of collecting, and sometimes chasing, rent.
·        I hate those “I have a problem” calls at all hours of the day and night.
·        It makes me feel bad if I have to evict someone.
·        I don’t want to be the bad guy when people aren’t following rules or when I raise rents.
·        I can’t keep track of regular maintenance on the properties.
·        I’m swimming in paperwork.
·        I don’t have time to regularly inspect everything.
·        It’s not good for my mental health to keep worrying about this stuff.
·        I bought this property to make my life easier, not harder.
·        I don’t know the laws that well and don’t really want to learn them all.

We’re pretty sure at least some of these ring a bell for you. That’s what we’re here for. As your property managers, we will take care of everything for you. Why? Because you have better things to do. We’re sure of it. Please Take a Look at all of the time-saving things we will do for you! You earned your money and invested it wisely, and now you can leave the rest to us.

Please give us a call at 503.305.7204 and let’s talk about your situation and what we can do for you. We promise we won’t let you down.

At Kinetic, we are always looking to improve and welcome your suggestions. Tell us what’s on your mind! It might be exciting!

Phone: 503-305-7204
Fax: 503-303-5809
Email: info@kineticpropertiesllc.com
16650 SE McLoughlin Blvd Milwaukie OR 97267

No comments:

Post a Comment